Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Need Help ? Tech Support

If you need parts or you have any problems with your DSG Gearbox of the Mechatronic unit please drop me an e-mail at jaxelos @ gmail.com and I would be more than happy to help if I can.

I can fix /repair Mechatronic units including the circuit boards if necessary.
BEFORE YOU SEND ME ANY QUESTIONS regarding problems with your DSG gearbox make sure you have checked the following: 
  • ALL YOUR ABS Sensors are working in perfect condition. You can log the signal of all 4 sensors with the VCDS Tester. or VCP. The most important one here is the REAR wheel sensors.
  • Make sure your diesel filter is changed and not filled up with oil.
  • You changed the DSG oil and filter and you performed the DSG Adaptation correctly.
  • You have no other errors on the engine control management.
  • Your EGR Valve is in good working condition and engine runs as it should.
  • CHECK your VACUUM Pump and be sure there are NO OIL LEAKS that will reduce the Vacuum necessary for the perfect working condition of the engine.

In order to get a better overview of your problem please try to DESCRIBE the problem as good as possible but do no write me a whole novella.
Remember to say "HI" and
present yourself so I know who I am writing with and please
tell me from
where you are!
I will NOT answer e-mails like this :
"I have a problem with my DSG, please help me"
or
"Do you have a file for DSG6 6?"
or similar e-mail. I will try to help the people who really need the help but please do not waste my time.
If you have a LOG file with the errors of the car please SEND the log file along with the e-mail.
Send me some details about the car also : Make, model, year, engine code, gearbox code,VIN number and please try to get the error codes... as many details about the problem as possible.
I RECEIVE INSANE HUGE AMOUNTS OF E-MAIL RELATED TO DSG PROBLEMS LATELY AND I SIMPLY
DO NOT HAVE TIME TO ANSWER EVERYBODY ANYMORE , SORRY !!
WITH MANY PEOPLE I USE DAYS TO TRY AND DIAGNOSE A PROBLEM AND AT THE END I DO NOT EVEN RECEIVE A "THANKS".
IF YOU THINK MY TIME IS WORTH SOMETHING AND YOU REALLY NEED MY HELP PLEASE MAKE A SMALL DONATION TROUGH PAYPAL.

No comments: