Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

Flashing / Programming DSG7 DQ200 Mechatronic unit 0AM927769D using VAS

Short video on how to flash the DSG7 0AM927769D DQ200 mechatronic units with wet clutch using VAS 5054. This units can be found on many DSG7 cars and are mostly sold blank so you will need to flash them with the correct software before installing them in the car.
This video is added by request from many users. If you want me to add other videos , let me know what would you like to see and I will do my best to add it.



I ALWAYS recommend VAS head for flashing and VAS , Odis or VCP for slashing SGO files. 

.....
VAS Is no longer such a good idea for flashing as it is very old and only compatible with Windows XP and Windows 7 , so I recommend using ODIS.




No comments: