Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

DSG Files

DSG 6 - DQ250 Ori Files - Original DSG 6 Files.
I am still thinking if I will or I will not post this DSG 6 Original files on the website.... maybe soon. In the meantime if you need any ORIGINAL or TUNING files for your DQ250 DSG 6 Gearbox / DQ200 DSG 7 please send me an e-mail and we will see what we can do about it.
I am always open to any suggestion regarding exchange of files, even if there are very few files that I do not have, I might still need some older software versions. 

Since I posted this article , I created an online web shop for all your DSG Flash file needs.
You can visit the portal at www.dsgfiles.com !

You can search for files there and if the file is not online , just use the contact form to request it.



No comments: